[Ubuntu-BD] Ubuntu 8.10 Repository : DVD ISO

9el lenin at phpxperts.net
Mon Dec 1 21:30:44 GMT 2008

Hey this is really a good post. You mentioned about keeping reserved
resource(hackers) yes. Thats really really important.
Also u forgot to mention about activities.
I'm suggesting some following yours.
1. Holding formal meetings once in month. Sharing active knowledge.
2. Holding workshops, training sessions. Providing solutions
3. Sharing hacks and customization tips especially locale specific ones.
Thanks