[ Ubuntu-BD ] ubuntu বিষয়ে সাহায্য চাই

Raihan Hasnain Rahman raihanhasnain at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 06:31:00 BST 2008

You can download xubuntu from here http://www.xubuntu.org/get (choose
any mirror)

If you have download problem, I'd ask you to try DSL (Damn Small
Linux) it is only 50MB in size!
Check out here: http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/

Some DSL info

Damn Small is small enough and smart enough to do the following things:

     * Boot from a business card CD as a live linux distribution
(LiveCD)
     * Boot from a USB pen drive
     * Boot from within a host operating system (that's right, it can
run *inside* Windows)
     * Run very nicely from an IDE Compact Flash drive via a method we
call "frugal install"
     * Transform into a Debian OS with a traditional hard drive install
     * Run light enough to power a 486DX with 16MB of Ram
     * Run fully in RAM with as little as 128MB (you will be amazed at
how fast your computer can be!)
     * Modularly grow -- DSL is highly extendable without the need to
customize