[ Ubuntu-BD ] উবুন্টুর জন্য p2p সফটওয়্যার

Tarin Mahmood tmahmood at arenamobile.com
Fri Aug 22 18:43:15 BST 2008

I'm not interested to give an application a large chunk of my memory that
will be running all the time but not related to my work ... its illogical
and impractical even if you have 1GB memory.

My reasons for disliking Azureus

Azureus is a Java based application... its meant to be slow :p
it causes problems with my 3D desktop setup
and eats too much of memory for a tray application

deluge is small and lightweight perfect for me :) I might add another Gig to
my system very soon but still I'll never use Azureus

And About P2P software ... I think Frostwire is also very good, Available
for free and not limited like Limewire (as I remeber limewire puts some
restrictions)

just my opinion