[ Ubuntu-BD ] উবুন্টুর জন্য p2p সফটওয়্যার

Tareq Siraj to_tareq at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 17:10:47 BST 2008

I wouldn't say azureus is useless :). Yes its a bit of a resource hog ... but if you have 1 gig of memory, you'll barely notice it. From my own experience, azureus came out to be the fastest of all the clients (yes I have tried transmission, deluge, ktorrent etc.) when my ISP started to block bittorrent traffic. Even uTorrent under windows couldn't reach that much speed. Azureus came out to be the fastest (~750kb) and kTorrent was the 2nd one (~500kb). Well, its just from my experience ... others might have other experience too. Just my 25 poisha ;)

Regards,
Tareq Ahmed Siraj