[ Ubuntu-BD ] Hello everyone?

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Sat Apr 26 15:34:35 BST 2008

yes I agree with Russell vai

we are all relatively new people in linux world in a whole let alone the
Ubuntu world. So I hope that the experts will bring some time out of their
busy life to share their expertise and thoughts.

thank you russell vai for urging people to help

However I am wondering why you are not participating as well?? you should
participate before anybody else does. ;P

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 8:30 PM, Russell John <russell at linux.org.bd> wrote:

> There are over 200 people on this list and only few of us are doing
> all the talks... where are the others?  Please share your thoughts and
> experience about Ubuntu or it's derivatives.  Help us to make the
> mailing list more active.
>
> Thanks,
> Russell
>
> --
> Your mouse has moved. Windows NT must be restarted for the change to
> take effect. Reboot now? [ OK ]

Thanking you
Shahriar