[ Ubuntu-BD ] (no subject)

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Sat Apr 26 15:09:46 BST 2008

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 12:00 PM, Rakibul Hassan <rakib at ish-tech.com> wrote:

> Apni parle amake ekta chakri den :D khub upokar hoi
>   Thank you Russell bhai. apni ki koren? :D

Russell John is our senior brother and main driving force in BLUA. He is
also responsible for maintaining our Ubuntu-Bangladesh website, BLUA site &
BLUA forum.

> On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 11:07 AM, Russell John <russell at linux.org.bd>
> wrote:
>    I guess he's sleeping right now, so I'll poke in :)
>
>    Please check this page for instructions and links:
>    http://forum.linux.org.bd/bangla/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=601
>
>    If you get stuck, then reply on the forum (registration takes only 2
>    minutes) and someone will assist you.
>
>    Regards,
>    Russell

yes I was sleeping and moreover I had a exam today which went excellent. I
am happy for that... wonder what will be the result

thank you russell vai for answering the problem

@rakib vai, did the forum helped you??

the forum needs to get alive too.. but it is still under working stage.. new
mods to be added

ideas are welcomed.. feel free to contact me via my email if you want to
contact personally.

--
Thanking you
Shahriar