[ Ubuntu-BD ] Ubuntu 8.04 User's Experience

raihan hasnain raihanhasnain at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 17:34:39 BST 2008

I have few other issues.

1. Rythmbox stopped playing at one point, and is not working even after
restarting the application later the OS.
2. Logout did not work by clicking the icon. Had to do it by Ctrl + Alt +
Backspace.

And,

Why ubuntuforums looks so ugly if we browse it using ubuntu?
Sound quality seemed to be improved, but when we'll get better video
quality?