[ Ubuntu-BD ] রিলিজ হলো উবুন্টু ৮.০৪ (হার্ডি হ্যারন)

Tanvir Hossain tanvir_math at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 16:16:28 BST 2008

Shahriar Bhai, I have also used the Utorrent. I have configured my firewall and router not to block utorrent. Router configuration is crucial. You have to open a port in the router so that it is not blocking the port that utorrent is being used. you can go to www.portforward.com and it will tell you how to open a port in your specific router.

Thanks

Tanvir

Visit My WebPage http://www.mirTanvir.com
Visit My Blog http://blog.mirTanvir.com