[ Ubuntu-BD ] how to configure for Cyberoam Client ...and Ubuntu DVD?

Russell John russell at ekushey.com
Sun Sep 16 04:32:25 BST 2007

Are you using the right DNS and gateway address?  Please recheck it.
Also check if you've set the right IP address or DHCP settings or not.
 Gmail.com and .BD sites are not working from some of the major
Bangladeshi ISPs, so try other sites as well.  After making sure all
settings are correct, try pinging 4.2.2.1 and yahoo.com.  Do you get
any response?

I'm not sure about the SSL problem... maybe you can check your
encryption settings on Firefox preference to find out if SSL is
enabled or not?

- Russell