[ Ubuntu-BD ] Bangla in Linux

Syed Rafiqul Alam rafiq82041 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 04:28:00 GMT 2007

In Bangladesh most of PC running in Windows and Bijoy for Bangla. I am in a
govt. office and used to receive docs in bangla in SotunnyMJ font. We have
to edit them for further use. Now there are Windows based bangla like
lekhani, which can convert bangla in bijoy to lekhani's own font.

I want an interface which can convert windows/bijoy bangla to linux shrabani
or else. So that I can work on the docs without retyping but may be only by
re-arranging the text.

Thanks for your response.
Rafiq