[ Ubuntu-BD ] Looking for Kubuntu 7.04 DVD

raihan hasnain raihanhasnain at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 07:50:21 BST 2007

On 4/23/07, Emon <emon at nerdshack.com> wrote:

> I see... but can anyone tell me why will the DVD be released later (I am
> new to Ubuntu)??

DVD comes with a lot of packages, it is supposed to take some time before
they can actually release a nice verion of a DVD.

Also I heard that any-version.04 is experimental and any-version.10 is
> stable, is there any truth to this??

no that is not true, ubuntu's most stable version is 6.06 with Long Term
Support from (2006 to 2008). 6.06 does not end with .04 or .10 :)

still, each official releases are considered as stable version (rather than
beta's)