[ Ubuntu-BD ] Call for help: Volunteers needed for BCS Computer Show

Russell John russell at linux.org.bd
Sat Sep 16 20:16:45 BST 2006

Dear friends,

I'm happy to announce that BLUA is participating in BCS Computer Show
2006 (http://www.bcscomputershow.com), which starts today.  We'll be
working on our promotion and advocacy program as usual, and long with
it, we're also helping out BCS with their "Children's Education &
Competition on ICT" program.

Now, to make our plans a success story, we'll need help from all of
you.  We're particularly looking for volunteers who can (1) interact
with visitors, and explain them why Linux is sexy  (2) teach basic
computing to groups of children using Edubuntu and other FOSS tools.
You don't have to do this all the day long, just 2-3 hours of of help
is fine.  If any of you are interested in volunteering, then please
write back to me or call me at 0189294885.  Hurry, the show starts
today!

Linuxly yours,
Russell