[ Ubuntu-BD ] Ubuntu 6.06 CD

shipar martin shipar_03 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 11 15:12:26 BST 2006

dear mr. Russell John,
At first i am apologizing that it's a kind of personal
mail, but i hope it will not irritate you much.

i am an interested novice linux user. now i am a
student of undergraduate level. i always keeps the
dream that it will change the scenario of bangladesh.
may i get some guidelines from u about the linux
programming and to attach myself in the linux
localization movement?

the bdos network always arranges programs. but the
schedules are not available to attend. how i  prepare
myself and contribute to the movement?

regards,
shipar