[ Ubuntu-BD ] Fwd: Bring back Ubuntu mirror [was: Fwd: Ubuntu in prothom-Alo]

mak mahayalamkhan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 15:46:45 BST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Omi Azad <omi at ekushey.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 19:01:28 +0600
Subject: Re: [bdlug] Ubuntu in prothom-Alo
To: bdlug at yahoogroups.com

Ershad Chowdhury wrote:
> Yup, it was so weird, Data was down but Voice was not. Ultimately it was
> traced down to a power supply failure on an active node ... truly a
> "made in Bangladesh" only incident!

By the way!
I dig more of bd.archive.ubuntu.com and found superb information. The
mirror is managed by Mr. Russel John. Who runs Lunux.org.bd. I think he
lived in UK, so he managed that in UK by using BD name.

Mr. John,
If you are a member of this list, please think again and try to bring
the mirror in Bangladesh.

Omi

--
ভাল থাকেন