[ Ubuntu-BD ] Bangladeshi LoCo Team Formed

Russell John russell at linux.org.bd
Fri Apr 28 11:38:07 BST 2006

Dear fellow Ubunteros,

We are very happy to announce the formation of Ubuntu Bangladeshi Local
Community Team, or for short Ubuntu-BD LoCo Team. The team's main aim is to
create a solid platform for all Bangladeshi Ubuntu users, where they can teach
and learn by helping each other, share ideas and experiences, and most
importantly promote the use of Ubuntu to home users, offices, and educational
institutions.

An official Ubuntu mailing list has been created, and we encourage all
Bangladeshi Ubuntu users, developers, translators, and volunteers to use the
list. You can subscribe to the list at
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bd and you are welcome to use
it for all your Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Edubuntu and Xubuntu related discussions.

You can visit our team's wiki page at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BangladeshiTeam
and meet the team members on Freenode #Ubuntu-BD (irc.freenode.net :6667).

We would like to express our sincere gratitude to Matthias Ulrichs and Jeff
Waugh for helping us our in many ways. The folks at Freenode #LoCoTeams were
also very helpful -- thank you all!

Linuxly yours,
Russell