[Bug 1853616] Re: Focal-Backports project does not exist
mantas at akl.lt
Wed May 13 10:12:09 UTC 2020
** Summary changed:
- Eoan Backports project does not exist
+ Focal-Backports project does not exist
** Description changed:
According to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBackports requesting a
backport is done by creating a bug report against the related backports
- As far as I can see on https://launchpad.net/ubp a project "Eoan backports" does not exist.
- How should somebody request that a package is backported from focal to eoan, if that project is missing?
+ As far as I can see on https://launchpad.net/ubp a project "Focal backports" does not exist.
+ How should somebody request that a package is backported from groovy to focal, if that project is missing?
Or has backporting been abandoned?
- Remarks: cosmic-backports and disco-backports do not exist either, see
- also https://answers.launchpad.net/bionic-backports/+question/682745
+ Remarks: eoan-backports, cosmic-backports and disco-backports do not
+ exist either, see also https://answers.launchpad.net/bionic-
The latest sub-project is bionic-backports, so I am creating this bug
there, even if it is not related to bionic at all.
** Tags added: focal
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Backporters, which is subscribed to the bug report.
Focal-Backports project does not exist
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the ubuntu-backports