[Bug 1414482] [NEW] Backport xtables-addons 2.6-1 to trusty
Launchpad Bug Tracker
1414482 at bugs.launchpad.net
Mon Jan 26 00:28:12 UTC 2015
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Artur Rona (ari-tczew):
Please sync xtables-addons 2.6-1 (universe) from Debian jessie (main)
Version 2.4 of xtables is required for kernel 3.13 support (current version
I have had no problems compiling or running 2.6 on trusty, and have been
using 2.4 for a year now (including trusty alpha/beta versions).
I recommend going to 2.6 vs 2.4, for support of backported kernels
Changelog entries since current trusty version 2.3-1:
xtables-addons (2.6-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version [September 2014].
* Standards-Version: 3.9.6.
-- Dmitry Smirnov <onlyjob at debian.org> Sat, 04 Oct 2014 00:07:46 +1000
xtables-addons (2.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version [April 2014].
* Install `iptaccount` to "/usr/sbin" instead of "/sbin".
-- Dmitry Smirnov <onlyjob at debian.org> Wed, 23 Apr 2014 16:47:32 +1000
xtables-addons (2.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version [January 2014].
* Dropped no longer needed "skip-depmod.patch".
* Added "unzip, wget" to Recommends to satisfy `xt_geoip_dl`
* Fixed FTBFS in m-a/xtables-addons-source (Closes: #730074).
* Standards to 3.9.5.
-- Dmitry Smirnov <onlyjob at debian.org> Mon, 10 Feb 2014 13:05:36 +1100
** Affects: xtables-addons (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Released
** Affects: xtables-addons (Ubuntu Trusty)
Backport xtables-addons 2.6-1 to trusty
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Backporters, which is subscribed to the bug report.
More information about the ubuntu-backports