[Bug 384978] [NEW] Please backport bibletime 2.0-1 from Karmic
dmitrij.ledkov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 23:33:51 BST 2009
Public bug reported:
== Backport Request ==
Please backport source package bibletime 2.0-1 from Ubuntu karmic to hardy,
intrepid and jaunty.
1. Package is in karmic
2. No source modifications are required for all suites
3. Affects only it self
1. compatible with system libraries on all suites. (requires backports
repository on hardy)
2. does not directly brake other packages on system.
3. depends on another backport bug #384971 (backend library libsword8)
4. No changes to language interpreters.
4. Benefits to the users from release notes:
1. KDE 4 support
2. Improved user interface and handbook translations
3. New dockable windows improve working with bookshelf, bookmarks and the
magnifier area - you can drag and drop those windows or tabs to different
4. Bookshelf Manager installer has been redesigned. It's much easier to use
and it doesn't block the rest of the user interface.
5. The main Bookshelf panel has been rewritten. It's possible to group the
works by Category and/or Language. Rarely used works can be hidden.
6. Bookmarks have been moved to another tab. It's possible to move and copy
7. Bible and Commentary windows have dropdown lists for book, chapter and
8. Search dialog has an option for AND and OR searches.
Many other benefits see
** Affects: hardy-backports
** Affects: intrepid-backports
** Affects: jaunty-backports
** Also affects: intrepid-backports
** Also affects: hardy-backports
Please backport bibletime 2.0-1 from Karmic
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Backports Testing Team, which is subscribed to Hardy Backports.
More information about the ubuntu-backports