[Bug 314999] [NEW] Please backport amule 2.2.3-1 from jaunty
fabio.pedretti at ing.unibs.it
Thu Jan 8 08:16:18 GMT 2009
Public bug reported:
amule (2.2.3-1) experimental; urgency=low
* "The Cactus Where Your Heart Should Be" release.
* New upstream release. (Closes: #510257)
+ drop manpages_spelling_fixes.diff, merged upstream.
* Bump debian/compat to 5.
* Change section of packages to net (from x11, heh).
* Add a paragraph to amule-daemon/README.Debian about its init script.
amule (2.2.2-2) experimental; urgency=low
* The "The Luckiest Guy on the Lower East Side" release.
* Build-Depend on libupnp3-dev: configure now detects its presence at build
time and links against it, instead of the program dlope'ing it at run time.
(Thanks Sven Hartge for the heads-up, closes: #509218).
* Make amule Replace: old versions of amule-common as found in Ubuntu
(they used to ship the skins in amule-common for some time).
** Affects: intrepid-backports
Please backport amule 2.2.3-1 from jaunty
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Backporters, which is the registrant for Intrepid Ibex Backports.
More information about the ubuntu-backports