[Build #1152204] i386 build of nicotine 1.2.12+dfsg-1~ppa1 in ubuntu jaunty RELEASE (ubuntu-backporters PPA)

Andrea Veri andrea.veri89 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 00:41:51 BST 2009

Il giorno gio, 06/08/2009 alle 23.17 +0000, Launchpad Buildd System ha
scritto:

>  * State: Failed to upload

Ok, new package uploaded looks fine. I found out I pushed a package with
wrong versioning so I removed it, but a bit too early and buildd failed
to upload. Anyway everything fixed now. For those who wants to test
nicotine package to have it included on jaunty-backports, please grab
the package at this link:

https://edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-backporters/+archive/ppa/+files/nicotine_1.2.12+dfsg-1~jaunty1~ppa1_all.deb

or with adding these two lines at your sources.list:

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntu-backporters/ppa/ubuntu jaunty main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntu-backporters/ppa/ubuntu jaunty main

thanks in advance,

Andrea