[Bug 369239] [NEW] Update Package: Scite 1.7.8 + Translation pack
paulox at paulox.net
Wed Apr 29 14:15:39 BST 2009
Public bug reported:
* Released on 28 April 2009.
* Annotation lines may be added to each line.
* A text margin may be defined with different text on each line.
* Application actions may be added to the undo history.
* Can query the symbol defined for a marker. An available symbol added for applications to indicate that plugins may allocate a marker.
* Can increase the amount of font ascent and descent.
* COBOL lexer added. Feature #2127406.
* Nimrod lexer added. Feature #2642620.
* PowerPro lexer added. Feature #2195308.
* SML lexer added. Feature #2710950.
* SORCUS Installation file lexer added. Feature #2343375.
* TACL lexer added. Feature #2127406.
* TAL lexer added. Feature #2127406.
* Rewritten Pascal lexer with improved folding and other fixes. Feature #2190650.
* INDIC_ROUNDBOX translucency level can be modified. Feature #2586290.
* C++ lexer treats angle brackets in #include directives as quotes when styling.within.preprocessor. Bug #2551033.
* Inno Setup lexer is sensitive to whether within the [Code] section and handles comments better. Bug #2552973.
* HTML lexer does not go into script mode when script tag is self-closing.
* HTML folder fixed where confused by comments when fold.html.preprocessor off. Bug #2532774.
* Perl lexer fixes problem with string matching caused by line endings. Bug #2648342.
* Progress lexer fixes problem with "last-event:function" phrase. Bug #2483619.
* Properties file lexer extended to handle RFC2822 text when lexer.props.allow.initial.spaces on.
* Python lexer adds options for Python 3 and Cython.
* Shell lexer fixes heredoc problem caused by line endings. Bug #2635257.
* TeX lexer handles comment at end of line correctly. Bug #2698766.
* SciTE retains selection range when performing a replace selection command. Feature #2339160.
* SciTE definition of word characters fixed to match documentaiton. Bug #2464531.
* SciTE on GTK+ performing Search or Replace when dialog already shown now brings dialog to foreground. Bug #2634224.
* Fixed encoding bug with calltips on GTK+.
* Block caret drawn in correct place on wrapped lines. Bug #2126144.
* Compilation for 64 bit Windows works using MinGW. Bug #2515578.
* Incorrect memory freeing fixed on OS X. Bug #2354098, #2671749.
* SciTE on GTK+ crash fixed on startup when child process exits before initialisation complete. Bug #2716987.
* Crash fixed when AutoCompleteGetCurrent called with no active autocompletion.
* Flickering diminished when pressing Tab. Bug #2723006.
* Namespace compilation issues with GTK+ on OS X fixed.
* Increased maximum length of SciTE's Language menu on GTK+ to 100 items. Bug #2528241.
* Fixed incorrect Python lexing for multi-line continued strings. Bug #2450963.
* Released on 18 October 2008.
* Direct temporary access to Scintilla's text buffer to allow simple efficient interfacing to libraries like regular expression libraries.
* Scintilla on Windows can interpret keys as Unicode even when a narrow character window with SCI_SETKEYSUNICODE.
* Notification sent when autocompletion cancelled.
* MySQL lexer added.
* Lexer for gettext .po files added.
* Abaqus lexer handles program structure more correctly.
* Assembler lexer works with non-ASCII text.
* C++ lexer allows mixed case doc comment tags.
* CSS lexer updated and works with non-ASCII.
* Diff lexer adds style for changed lines, handles subversion diffs better and fixes styling and folding for lines containing chunk dividers ("---").
* FORTRAN lexer accepts more styles of compiler directive.
* Haskell lexer allows hexadecimal literals.
* Lua lexer styles last character correctly.
* Perl lexer update.
* Comment folding implemented for Ruby.
* Better TeX folding.
* Verilog lexer updated.
* Windows Batch file lexer handles %~ and %*.
* YAML lexer allows non-ASCII text.
* SciTE on GTK+ implements "Replace in Buffers" in advanced mode.
* The extender OnBeforeSave method can override the default file saving behaviour by retuning true.
* Window position and recent files list may be saved into the session file.
* Right button press outside the selection moves the caret.
* SciTE load.on.activate works when closing a document reveals a changed document.
* SciTE bug fixed where eol.mode not used for initial buffer.
* SciTE bug fixed where a file could be saved as the same name as another buffer leading to confusing behaviour.
* Fixed display bug for long lines in same style on Windows.
* Fixed SciTE crash when finding matching preprocessor command used on some files.
* Drawing performance improved for files with many blank lines.
* Folding bugs fixed where changing program text produced a decrease in fold level on a fold header line.
* Clearing document style now clears all indicators.
* SciTE's embedded Lua updated to 5.1.4.
* SciTE will compile with versions of GTK+ before 2.8 again.
* SciTE on GTK+ bug fixed where multiple files not opened.
* Bug fixed with SCI_VCHOMEWRAP and SCI_VCHOMEWRAPEXTEND on white last line.
* Regular expression bug fixed where "^[^(]+$" matched empty lines.
** Affects: jaunty-backports
Update Package: Scite 1.7.8 + Translation pack
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Backporters, which is the registrant for Jaunty Jackalope Backports.
More information about the ubuntu-backports