[Bug 281847] [NEW] backport tightvnc 1.3.9 from Intrepid - 8.04 (Hardy) has very old 1.2.9
mantas at akl.lt
Sat Oct 11 18:32:44 BST 2008
Public bug reported:
Please backport tightvnc 1.3.9 (released on May 8, 2007) from Intrepid -
8.04 (Hardy) has very old 1.2.9 version, released on end of 2003 :(
Here is debian/changelog since current Hardy's version (1.2.9-22):
tightvnc (1.3.9-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Updated man path in build system.
* Merged some code from 1.2.9 version in order to build properly on IA64.
Closes: #483094. This changes some other minors things and also help build
on Mipsel and hppa architecture.
-- Ola Lundqvist <opal at debian.org> Wed, 4 Jun 2008 08:17:28 +0200
tightvnc (1.3.9-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Applied patch from Thiemo Seufer <ths at networkno.de> to make it build
fine on mips and mipsel architecture, closes: #481444.
-- Ola Lundqvist <opal at debian.org> Sat, 17 May 2008 17:36:05 +0200
tightvnc (1.3.9-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Now ships Vncviewer resources file, closes: #481274. Thanks to Ian
Wienand <ianw at ieee.org> for the patch.
-- Ola Lundqvist <opal at debian.org> Thu, 15 May 2008 20:55:20 +0200
tightvnc (1.3.9-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
Closes: #424077, #434240.
This new release corrects a number of known problems:
- tightvncconnect no longer make Xtightvnc crash (closes: #422361)
- Control|Shift + Click is now sent properly (closes: #173701)
- No input starvation (closes: #218401)
- No errors when connecting from WinXP (closes: #281702)
- Default path correction (closes: #365593)
- The problematic DEBUG statement no longer exists (closes: #374273)
- No longer use raw encoding for ssh tunnels (closes: #423091)
* Updated vncserver script to allow .vnc directory as symlink.
* Corrected link to broken homepage, closes: #345368.
* Now uses /etc/X11/Xsession as default x init script, closes: #378573.
* Applied patch from Paul Brook <paul at nowt.org> to make it build on
arm architecture, closes: #464797.
* Applied patch from Cyril Brulebois <cyril.brulebois at enst-bretagne.fr> to
make it build on GNU/kFreeBSD, closes: #415611.
* Dropped pre-depends on dpkg.
-- Ola Lundqvist <opal at debian.org> Sun, 23 Mar 2008 00:36:15 +0100
** Affects: hardy-backports
** Affects: baltix
** Also affects: baltix
backport tightvnc 1.3.9 from Intrepid - 8.04 (Hardy) has very old 1.2.9
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Backports Testing Team, which is subscribed to Hardy Backports.
More information about the ubuntu-backports