[Bug 294962] Re: Please backport kthinkbat 0.2.9 to Hardy KDE3
sonicmctails at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 04:22:56 GMT 2008
** Also affects: kthinkbat (Ubuntu)
** Changed in: hardy-backports
Status: Triaged => Won't Fix
** Summary changed:
- Please backport kthinkbat 0.2.9 to Hardy KDE3
+ Please remove kthinkbat 0.2.9 from Jaunty
** Description changed:
- kthinkbat is a KDE3 only kicker plugin that shows the power. It has an
- update to 0.2.9, and is not available for KDE4. I'm requesting a direct
- backport of this. A candiate package is in the backport testers PPA.
- I'll ACK as soon as I have a confirmed test that it works
- Futhermore, once this package is accepted, kthinkbat 0.2.8 should be
- removed from jaunty, both source and binaries, and no rdepends for this
+ kthinkbat is a KDE3 only kicker plugin that shows the power. Upstream
+ appears completely dead, with no plans to move towards plasma. kthinkbat
+ 0.2.8 should be removed from jaunty, both source and binaries, and no
+ rdepends for this package.
Please remove kthinkbat 0.2.9 from Jaunty
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Backports Testing Team, which is subscribed to Hardy Backports.
More information about the ubuntu-backports