[Bug 207359] Re: please update homebank to version 3.8 in hardy
brian at polibyte.com
Mon Jun 30 01:51:38 BST 2008
Below is the changelog for the Homebank since the version in Hardy;
since there have been nothing but bugfixes I think this needs to go
through the SRU rather than the backports process.
The most important change for me is the removal of transaction sign
inheritance from the category inheritance, a regression introduced in
3.6 that makes it unusable for me; see
2008-04-02 Maxime Doyen
* Made 3.8 release.
* bugfix: there was a problem for adding transactions
* bugfix: ofx file with a blank line were not recognised
* change: removed the -Werror compile option
2008-03-22 Maxime Doyen
* Made 3.7 release.
* bugfix: archive changes were not considered for save changes
* bugfix: strings change (British units to Imperial units)
* bugfix: remind transaction were not displayed after save
* bugfix: transaction window close button was faultly add a transaction
* bugfix: string in account window status bar was not localized
* bugfix: making an archive with empty name from a transaction was possible
* bugfix: statistics rate columns were sometimes displaying 'nan' as rate
* change: removed transaction register amount herits [sic] from the category sign automatically
please update homebank to version 3.8 in hardy
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Backports Testing Team, which is subscribed to Hardy Backports.
More information about the ubuntu-backports