[Bug 127612] Please backport translate-toolkit
Siegfried Gevatter (RainCT)
siggi.gevatter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 21:16:52 BST 2007
Public bug reported:
Version in Feisty: 0.10.1-1
Version in Gutsy (asked to be backported): 1.0.1-1
I make use of the utilities ts2po and po2ts in order to convert Qt's
translation files (.ts) to the more common PO format, but I found the
version of it available on Ubuntu Feisty infunctional (it completely
messes up the look of the XML when converting back to .ts, marks the
done translations as deprecated and I even lost like half of what I had
done because of it). It seems that this is solved with the new version
available in Gutsy and I had no problem (missing dependencies nor
nothing) installing that package on Feisty.
UBUNTU / DEBIAN CHANGELOG
translate-toolkit (1.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Remove patches applied upstream: manpages_missing_descriptions and
-- Nicolas FRANCOIS (Nekral) <nicolas.francois at centraliens.net> Tue,
19 Jun 2007 14:59:06 +0100
translate-toolkit (1.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version. Closes: #426088
* Set myself as Maintainer and Matthias as Uploader.
* debian/watch: use the sf.net redirector and recognize bz2 archive.
* Do not mention the documentation in the package description. The
documentation provided by the upstream archive (localisation guide, etc.)
is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license, and
has been removed from the package. Closes: #377407
* debian/copyright: Indicate that the CC by-sa documentation has been
* debian/copyright.ccasl: No more needed. Removed.
* Reactivate the doc-base registration, for the toolkit HTML documentation.
* Add a check in the debian/rules clean target to make sure that only the
translate toolkit documentation is distributed.
* Add patch for a better groff formatting of the manpages (when the pages
are generated with the --manpage option). The build system now depends on
quilt (0.40, since I use the Makefile provided by quilt).
* Generate the manpages at build time, and add manpages for the tools which
do not support the --manpage option. Closes: #376279
* Move debhelper from Build-Depends-Indep to Build-Depends. It is used in
the clean rule.
* Do not distribute lookupclient.py as a script, it is just an example.
* Add a lintian override file for the script-not-executable issues (caused
by the python shebang).
* Add a dependency on gettext. The shell tools (in the tools directory)
require the gettext tools.
-- Nicolas FRANCOIS (Nekral) <nicolas.francois at centraliens.net> Thu,
07 Jun 2007 21:25:34 +0200
Attached below (on the first comment).
** Affects: feisty-backports (upstream)
Please backport translate-toolkit
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Backporters, which is the registrant for Feisty Backports.
More information about the ubuntu-backports