Yes, I'm still alive....

John Dong jdong at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 31 02:44:22 GMT 2007

Fellow backporters and backports users,

Just wanted to drop off a quick note to everyone out there. Apologies for my
slow response time on backports requests these past two weeks; school is
about to start for me and I need to get registration and all that fun
initial stuff ready to go. Once the dust settles in another week or two I
will be back to my productive self again.

Again, apologies for my lack of action. If there are any particularly urgent
requests that I should look at please feel free to directly e-mail me about
it.