jackd (0.102.20-1) to Edgy backports request

Bill Brown wbrown at colorfulsoftware.com
Wed Jan 17 04:10:16 GMT 2007

Greetings:

Can you backport this to edgy-backports.

    * feisty <http://packages.ubuntu.com/feisty/sound/jackd> (sound):
      JACK Audio Connection Kit (server and example clients) [universe]
      0.102.20-1: amd64 i386 powerpc

   1. Version desired - 0.102.20-1
   2. It meets the Backports requirements - yes.  it is in fiesty already
   3. Reason why it's requested - I am trying to build a program called
      DINO.  It is a midi sequencer and if it works well, I will request
      it to be added to the ubuntustudio sub project.  I may even try to
      package it myself using pbuilder (I haven't done this before.).

Thanks.
Bill Brown