[Bug 71058] Re: Please backport 1.3.2-3ubuntu2 to Dapper from Edgy
ubuntu at kitterman.com
Thu Aug 2 05:30:01 BST 2007
Ack from ubuntu-backports.
** Summary changed:
- Please backport subversion 1.4.0 to Breezy, Dapper and Edgy
+ Please backport 1.3.2-3ubuntu2 to Dapper from Edgy
** Description changed:
- the subversion 1.4.0 brings a lot of important enhancements like much faster handling of working copy actions and better handling of broken REPO actions (avoid broken DB structure).
- + http://subversion.tigris.org/svn_1.4_releasenotes.html
- + http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/tags/1.4.0/CHANGES
- Even if subversion provides some library DEBs, which are used by
- different frontends of subversion, this backport should be at least
- provided at an optional place, so that it doesn't get installed in an
- unwanted way.
- It would be at least very fine to get a good manual on how to rebuild it on my own with:
- + description of needed recompilations of other packages (apache2, ...) - if any
- + description on how to get same partial packages (i.e. same file list for each of them)
+ Subversion 1.3.2 backport tested and works.
** Changed in: dapper-backports (upstream)
Importance: Undecided => Wishlist
Status: Confirmed => In Progress
Please backport 1.3.2-3ubuntu2 to Dapper from Edgy
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Backporters, which is the bug contact for Breezy Backports.
More information about the ubuntu-backports