Apologies for the influx of mail

Martin Meredith mez at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 28 02:31:40 BST 2006

To all that are subscribed to ubuntu-backports at lists.ubuntu.com

I apologise in advance for the influx of mail you are about to recieve.

This is due to the fact that I have just managed to get round to tending to the 1300 pending moderator requests
on the mailing list.

There were some issues with the fact that emails from Launchpad to the mailing list were not being recieved correctly,
and being put into the moderation queue. I have now resolved this issue, and after the influx of mail that is about to
be sent, the list will return to normal, and emails from Launchpad will be recieved correctly by the list.

Once again, I apologise in advance,

Kind Regards,
Martin Meredith