Request- Gparted 0.1

Shirish Agarwal shirishag75 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 12:50:02 GMT 2006

Hi all,
        I have already filed the request in
http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=117126 but have heard
nothing if the
request has been denied or not. I did read the readme before posting &
it does have gtkmm 2.6.0 whereas in the breezy-backports
as well as dapper packages its gtkmm 2.4 which is there.
         I talked with the developers of Gparted & they said that
Gparted 0.2 would be in the dapper release. I want to help with
bug-testing of Gparted either with Breezy or Dapper. Breezy preferable
as it's stable. If the backport is possible then plz. accept the request
or deny it.
         If there are any people who would be doing the backport  plz.
let me know as & when this can be done so I can inform the developers as
well as look forward to update the gparted as & when that happens.
                     Sorry if things appear confusing. A noOb :)

--
                             Shirish Agarwal
                          Life is a dream Enjoy it!