Backporting KDE 3.5.1

Martin Meredith mez at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 6 22:15:27 GMT 2006

1) dapper sources already adjuested

2) less load on riddell's servers, better support- official, stuff like
that. - plus people will get it through backports - less hassle for people
- means they have nice things easily.

Riddell and I have been working on this for about a week now :D

lol - oh - and correction: things wont need to be re-backported just the
KDE 3.5.1 packages that arent base (kde-games etc)