Moderation of the ubuntu-backports mailing list

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net
Wed Apr 5 06:54:58 BST 2006

Hi,

I initially sent my "[REQUEST] librmagick-ruby" email on March 20th, but
it was held waiting for the moderator's approval because I wasn't (at
that time) subscribed to this list. I've been waiting since then.

Maybe it would be a good idea to be more proactive about moderating
such requests, because I don't think that most Ubuntu developers that
could ask for backports are actually subscribed to this list.

Thank you,
--
| lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas at nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |