John Dong jdong at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 26 06:27:41 CDT 2005

The Backports team doesn't have any control over the actual Backports
repository's administration on archive.ubuntu.com....

Though I'd like to know why a blank Backports repo can't be made for Breezy
to ease the migration pain.

At first, it was reported that Dapper might open <72hrs after Breezy's
release, so I didn't think this was a big concern. However, more than a week
has past, and now I'm growing more and more concerned about the issue.

mdz, any word on how long it'll be before we start seeing Breezy-backports
repositories?