setting up a backports environment

matthew nicholson sjoeboo at sjoeboo.com
Wed Nov 30 14:47:19 GMT 2005

hmm, okay. one question regarding pbuilder/ubp-build.py. if your using
ubp-build.py inside the pbuilder chroot..how do you fetch the dapper
source packages? do you just do it by hand, or can you change where teh
sources are fetch from, so its all automatic?

thanks for the help getting set up guys.

matt nicholson
sjoeboo at sjoeboo.com
sjoeboo.com