setting up a backports environment

John Dong jdong at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 30 14:19:26 GMT 2005

meh, either way is fine... I've just never really caught on to pbuilder...
At times I appreciate the speed of the unpack-and-hack approach to figuring
out what it takes for a package to start compiling...

I've been playing with Device Mapper's Copy-on-Write functionality for
making all changes to the chroot temporary.