John Dong jdong at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 25 09:19:14 CST 2005

On 11/25/05, Marc Wiriadisastra <strikeforce at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> Is there a list of packages that are approved or is it just from the
> forums?

The forums; mailing list archives (I CC a copy of build requests to the
list)

Also is there a way of marking them as approved then approved then done?

Yes -- the forums has 3 subforums for various states of backporting
acceptance/progress.

I'm just trying to think of ways to make it a bit more streamlined?

IMO this works well for now... Maybe when LP and the forums get more
integrated we could do something else, but right now I am satisfied with the
current system.

Regards,