sjoeboo sjoeboo at sjoeboo.com
Wed Nov 23 15:22:37 CST 2005

just one question more for my own curiosity:

when a package get built for backports, with what options/etc is it built, or it is always a plain ./configure ?

I ask because I was excited to see rhythmbox 0.9.1 backported the other day, but was sad to see none of the great new features, such as itunes style daap, etc, were built into it. no big deal for me, since an apt-get build-dep and the right ./configure options is all i need, but, would still like to know how its decided what to build the package with, and if this will change in teh futureo at all or anything.

otherwise, keep up the good work, and have a great thanksgiving.

mat nicholson
sjoeboo at sjoeboo.com
sjoeboo.com