John Dong jdong at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 8 16:24:29 CST 2005

Yeah, after thinking a bit more, it seems like the Ubuntu build system
already has most of these features implemented, except for a user request
portal (which sounds like a very nice idea for Launchpad)...

Can you help me forward bits and pieces or this discussion to whoever would
be helpful and try to include them in this discussion? Thanks!