Dylan Mahoney dylan886 at mac.com
Sat Nov 5 21:36:30 CST 2005

Hi to all,

My name is Dylan and I'm an American living abroad in Taiwan. I
understand there's some wants for a ppc guy to contribute to backports
to help get things going on the ppc end. I'm your man. There's nothing
to brag about other than I can contribute and do my best to bring the
ppc folks up to speed with my background of PPC computers and knowledge.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or have any further
curiosities. you can message me on aim or msn (aim: lemon2k)
(msn:monway_us at yahoo.com). I have a chinese name for Taiwan and I go by
何孟維 so if you see that in my posts then it's me. Otherwise I'm known
as Dylan. I hope I bring some ease to backports and to meet new folks.

Cheers,
-Dylan