Martin Meredith mez at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 1 11:45:16 CST 2005

I think that the fact that Riddell has managed to "backport" (in a
slightly different sense of the word) KDE 3.4.1 to hoary etc etc means
that KDE shouldnt be that much of a problem, espescially for Dapper->
breezy where we wont have any major changes.

It's not that hard to do, but i agree... toolchain shouldnt be
touched... and if it's requied to be touched to upgrade something...
then it shouldnt be backported