Testing Backports

John Dong john.dong at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 04:41:11 CDT 2005

On 7/28/05, Martin Meredith <martin at sourceguru.net> wrote:

> As far as aI know, seeing as it's backproting automatically from breezy,
> it shouldnt' cause problems at all... unless of course, the breezy
> packages are b0rked, and then we go and fix them in breezy, and backport
> again

 What do you call the totem-xine incident? b0rked Breezy package?
 In either case, I don't want to expose our users to the problem, then go
back and "fix it". It's simply unacceptable, and makes Backports seem more
of a bleeding-edge repository when it's designed to be more practical and
common than that.