Mono Backports

David Sedeño david at alderia.com
Wed Jul 27 14:00:15 CDT 2005

El mié, 27-07-2005 a las 19:30 +0100, Martin Meredith escribió:
> We've got tseng on board to help us backport mono properly... so
> hopefully we'll avoid the facade that we had with so many problems with
> previous mono stuff.
>
> So, lets start talking, tseng - what needs to be done to start

In the past days I have backported mono, his dependecy and some apps to
hoary. They are in http://www.gnome.org/~davidsf/ubuntu/hoary/mono/.
*For me* are running ok.

One question: Is there a process on how can someone contribute to
backport project? Maybe use the ubuntu wiki (as the MOTU team do) ?

Cheers
--
David Sedeño Fernández
david at alderia.com