backports web interface type thing...

Reinhard Tartler siretart at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 08:50:42 GMT 2005

On 12/23/05, Matthew Nicholson <sjoeboo at sjoeboo.com> wrote:
> I was wondering what, if any interest might exist in creating some sort
> of backports web-based sandbox/try out area. i just thought is up and it
> might go something like this:

> [...]

This sounds interesting. If you go ahead and manage to hack something
like that (preferably in python), I could try to add it to REVU (which
is implemented in shell and python). Currently this is not covered by
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/REVU2Spec, but I think I could integrate that,
if I'm given an reference implementation.

And sorry, I'm busy enough with the spec itself, so I probably won't
be able to help you with the actual coding.

--
regards,
    Reinhard