Fwd: [loco-contacts] Call for Nomination: Local Communities Research Committee

Jared Norris jarednorris at ubuntu.com
Sat Jan 9 07:18:22 UTC 2021

Good afternoon all,

Hope you're all staying safe in the current environment and have a good
Christmas break.

I know we're not a super active bunch but saw this come through on the Loco
Contacts mailing list and thought I'd forward it on. It looks like a great
opportunity to renew and refresh the Loco network internationally.

If any of you have the skills and time to help out it would be a great
thing to be involved in and I'd encourage you to participate.

If you have any ideas for what our Loco could be doing here please raise
them as well, always open to ideas.

Regards,

Jared Norris
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jarednorris/