Website redirection

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 08:32:47 UTC 2018

Good evening all,

Our website has previously been hosted on a Drupal 6 site hosted by
Canonical. They received notification of a remote code execution
vulnerability (SA-CORE-2018-002) that affected the installation. The only
rectification would have been a migration to a newer version.

As the site hadn't been updated in some time and previously sponsoring
organisations had let alternate address registrations slip without letting
us know (the .com.au site) it was suggested we redirect the site to
existing Canonical infrastructure for now.

As a result, as of now there is a redirection in place from
http://www.ubuntu-au.org/ to loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-au/ so that the
link isn't dead and remains relatively easy to keep up to date.

The website data has been archived so will be available if any one has a
need and if anyone comes along wanting to do something to refresh the site
in future there is nothing stopping us doing so.

If anyone has any questions or concerns please let me know, happy to
discuss further.

Regards,

Jared Norris
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jarednorris