Translating Ubuntu for phones into English (Australia) by RTM

Stephen Rees-Carter stephen at rees-carter.net
Sun Jul 20 21:34:06 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I thought I'd give this a go in my spare time... but have already hit a
problem. Launchpad gives me a Timeout error any time I click 'Save &
Continue'.
Anyone else experiencing this, or know of a reason why?

Timeout error
> Sorry, something just went wrong in Launchpad.
> We’ve recorded what happened, and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.
> Apologies for the inconvenience.
> Trying again in a couple of minutes might work.
> (Error ID: OOPS-7a691189a3448a51f24a5c7120da280e)

Do I need to report it somewhere, or has that already been taking care of
(as the message indicates might be the case)?

Thanks,
~Stephen