Fwd: Translating Ubuntu for phones into English (Australia) by RTM

Jared Norris jarednorris at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 18 10:30:59 UTC 2014

Good evening all,

Apologies for the noise but I know there are still a few translators
around. If anyone wants to work on the strings that will be available on
retail phones later this year see the email below from David. As mentioned
there aren't many left so if a few people got in and did some it would be
done quickly.

Regards,

Jared Norris
Ubuntu-AU Team Contact