12.10 - any bootloader problem?

Alan Kerns alan0kerns at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:52:46 UTC 2013

Well, if it's that simple, you would do me (and a lot of other plodders)
a great service by pointing us to a recipe that explains how to  set up
distros using grub and lilo where one can simply point and click to boot
a particular distro.
You may find it amazing but there are many who find the problem of
incompatible distros insurmountable. Up to now, I've had to resort to
deleting the incompatible distro and installing a known compatible
distro in order to regain access to my current preferred distro. Note:
it's not just grub versus lilo; many distros using grub are also
mutually exclusive.
References please.
Thanks
Alan Kerns