12.10 - any bootloader problem?

Alan Kerns alan0kerns at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 17:49:09 UTC 2013

As a perpetual non-expert supporter of open software who likes to try
out distros in separate partitions on a single HDD, I've got to say the
bootloader is a huge issue for very unadvanced multi linux installs.
It is sad to experience competing linux distributions treating each
other like enemies, and MS OSs as best friends.
Is there any possibility - ever - of a bootmanager that can allow
hitherto incompatible distros to peacefully coexist on a single HDD?
Cheers
Alan Kerns