New Local communities health check process

Joel Addison jaddi27 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 03:01:30 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I think we should add this to the agenda for the next meeting, which should be on Sunday 8 September.

It is worthwhile doing the health check, even if just to ensure we have everything documented and up to date. It seems to be much easier now, and much less time consuming compared to the old process, which is a step in the right direction. Lets aim for the document to be open by 8 Sept, for people to contribute to it from then on, until we need to submit it.

Joel